Do you ever hope to see someone famous?
And then, you know how sometimes you are in the grocery store or in line at the ATM and you see someone who is so ugly and dressed like such a mess it could only be Donatella Versace? Well, that happened to me today.
Only since I was in Lucky's in Alameda, I strongly suspect it wasn't really her, sadly.
5 comments:
I once saw Doug McCombs in a Thai restaurant in Wicker Park and I recently saw Bundy Brown walking down Canal Street in New Orleans. True stories!
I once saw Doug McCombs in a Thai restaurant in Wicker Park and I recently saw Bundy Brown walking down Canal Street in New Orleans. True stories!
I saw Tracy Chapman in the produce section of Whole Foods, Palo Alto. And Al Franken at the fish counter at Citarella in NYC. Much more appropriately upscale grocery establishments.
I met kid 'n play at a baggage claim in Miami. We talked about House Party 2 - Pajama Jammy Jam. Stars - they're just like us!
I met Vanilla Ice back in '94 or so. He had opened a bike shop on Miami Beach called To The Extreme, and I saw him in the back. I was like, "Hey, Vanilla Ice." And he was like, "Dude. Just call me Rob."
Post a Comment