It seems so right that a landmark post like number five-hundred would be about nothing much at all, and The Wire.
Here's an interview with David Simon where he talks about a few story arcs he left out of the last episode. I only point it out to note that Mr. Scobie said early in Season 4 that Cheese was probably Randy's father. I am glad that we were spared learning more about that.
Also, there's news floating out there that Joe Lieberman is going to pull a Zell Miller and speak at the Republican National Convention. Some say that this will help McCain with independents and moderates, who are looking to see if McCain can really "cross the aisle". I think the pundits and the Republicans have their heads up their butts if they think anyone gives a sh** what Lieberman has to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment