This is my 497th blog post. I have a couple of things to write about, and I was tempted to do one post per thought to hit 5 hondo today, but I think it should come more naturally than that.
Hunter has a good essay at DailyKos about the stoopid media coverage of the Campaign for First Buddy. You may recall that I ranted many months ago about how annoying I found Clinton's push to become the Girlfriend in Chief. Obviously, she went with Grizzled Political Combat Veteran instead, but it ain't working out so well. I wonder what could have been, if she'd just gone shoe shopping with every woman in America instead . . .
Does anyone know if there is any danger to being addicted to milk? Because both of my kids are each drinking a ton of milk these days. At all hours, they wake to yell "milk!" or "baa-baa!", depending on their linguistic skill level. I fear that calcium tablets will form in their stomachs, obstructing the way for food.
I am so busy that I can't really even get anything done. That may bode well for the blog. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment