Not Mulling:
1. Mom, Stay-at-Home: This is among the most boring/hard jobs out there. Children are extremely hard to rear, as some of you can attest. And like a "real" job, it leaves you no time to do anything but raise children. At least at an office job, you can shower in preparation therefor. You can take a walk around the office, get a Snickers bar, stop at the mailroom to check your box, and also surf the internet unlimitedly (if you have that kind of job). When you are home with kids, there are no showers, no Snickers bars, no mail, no internet. Blech. Not for me.
2. Blogger, Full-time: As I said the other day, when you don't have to sit at a computer all day, there's nothing that makes you want to sit at a computer all day.
3. Lawyer: Blogger, Full-time.
4. Truck Driver, Long Haul: Similar to 1, except you have to be away from your kids ALL the time.
Mulling:
1. Bounty Hunter: Classes are forming now. I think I would be a pretty good bounty hunter. Only unlike men named The Dawg, I would talk people into turning themselves in. As long as they will stay on the phone with me.
2. Consultant: I am researching what this actually is. But I think it would be perfect for me.
So far, that's all. I am open to further suggestions. Any ideas?
3 comments:
How about Airport Security Screener?
Also, maybe you would be good at school cafeteria lady. You'd look great in a hair net, and maybe L and Q would be in our school!
Junior senator for New York?
mystery shopper, re-enactor on that san francisco historical pier with all those old ships ("this is where the cod was stored"), alcatraz murdery mystery business, bead shoppe owner in berkeley, small business on telegraph ave, golden gate park homeless outreach worker for gavin newscombe, driving tour guide sf, luxury getaway guide for napa valley (cue lots of high pitch entitled laughter and tinkling of small spitoons), handcrafter of napa valley spitoons, publish a "how-to" guide for blogging, cultural outreach worker for socialists, district councilor for oakland.
dave
Post a Comment