Though it sounded like a good excuse, I thought it was pretty lame. I saw him at City Hall 5 minutes before the swearing in started. He could have at least stayed for 15 minutes and said a few words and then gone to the memorial. It's really inexcusable behavior. But I guess I don't generally expect much better from him.
I agree Becks. I think its a lame excuse. I also thought stopping by, or sending someone with a note of congratulation or something would have been a decent touch, if the memorial was so critical. Dellums has utter contempt for the council is all I can infer from his conduct.
4 comments:
iPhone? When did that happen? You've really gone over to the Mac dark side, haven't you?
Was it his own memorial service?
Though it sounded like a good excuse, I thought it was pretty lame. I saw him at City Hall 5 minutes before the swearing in started. He could have at least stayed for 15 minutes and said a few words and then gone to the memorial. It's really inexcusable behavior. But I guess I don't generally expect much better from him.
I agree Becks. I think its a lame excuse. I also thought stopping by, or sending someone with a note of congratulation or something would have been a decent touch, if the memorial was so critical. Dellums has utter contempt for the council is all I can infer from his conduct.
Post a Comment