But preschool is back in session, and my unemployment begins tomorrow, so stay tuned for much more blogging unless I am quickly employed by a far less tolerant entity. Happy New Year,
Sunday, January 04, 2009
(chirp, chirp)
I guess it isn't cricket season (that being the insect season, rather than the sport) but it has been quiet around here. With the kids around all day, and me at home and basically trying to vacate (staycate?), I haven't had much room to blog. In fact the only vaguely bloggable moments have been Q's awesome turns of phrase, usually shared at 5:30 am. The other day, he said, "My eyes are real but Wee-um's eyes are fake." He confirmed this repeatedly when asked but offered no explanation. In response to B shaving his beard, he said, "Daddy, your voice sound different with no beard." It's like having our own wee Yogi Berra.
Labels:
blogging,
my chirren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looking forward to more blogging!!
Good luck with the house-wifely duties. And also looking forward to more Q and L-isms
Post a Comment