
Well, not really. But tidbits about the filming of next season of The Wire are starting to pop up. For example, they were filming at The Washington Post offices a few weeks ago. Football fans who are not Wire fans, and vice versa: the Michael Vick cameo news is probably not true, but rather a joke about Method Man's/Cheese's run-in with Bawlmor Homicide. "He was ma dawg."
heh heh. I don't even care if you think I am being annoying about my obsession with this show. I realize that my persisent boosterism of The Wire may actually be preventing you from watching it. In the best light, maybe you are worried that you won't like it, and you'll feel as though you've disappointed me. More likely you think, once you watch it, I will talk about it endlessly to you. Well, I won't. That's what I have a husband, and a blog, for. So watch the damn show. PLEASE. Thank you. Now I'm over it again for a few more months.
1 comment:
The Wire : The Sopranos :: The Sopranos : Two and a Half Men
Post a Comment