Sunday, February 11, 2007

9:16

This Chevy ad stinks. The Hot Pockets ad, on the other hand, rules. And here's why: After the family gets the hot pockets from dad, they all turn towards eachother and laugh. I love when that happens in a commercial. I also love when that happens in my real life.

1 comment:

mu-galto said...

RE: Hot pockets ad - that family holds the hot pockets very oddly. Like so the entire hot pocket can be seen by the viewer. But it is not essential to see the actual hot pocket to get the urge to purchase. There is no logo on it or anything. i guess that's what happens when the best ad you can come up with is "dad runs a hot-pockets only drive-thru from the house."

I have thought about this alot. I need to reassess my life and perhaps get a new interest - maybe Toledo?