The NCAA College Basketball Championship is rearing its ugly, exploitative head again. That means its time to derive some meaningless entertainment from
faux gambling on the athletic exploits of young men we don't know. That's right, St. Scobie's Mock Brackets is back for the third, or possibly fourth, time. I can't remember which. Prior year's contestants have already gotten your invitations; if you want in, shoot me an email or leave me a comment. Picks don't start until March 15. I will remind you before then, but I will be out of town next weekend, so now's the time to get started.
And because I am too lazy to start a new post about this: My job. You have ten seconds to follow these directions and then this computer will self-destruct. Sadly, not that exciting. I got a job as the Northern California coordinator for a national coalition of unions who represent workers at Kaiser Permanente. A little too complicated to explain, without being interesting enough to stick with me for the explanation. I am excited about it, though.
Okay, let's play ball!
1 comment:
Hey Andrea,
Long story short, can you send me an email address I can use for you . . .
best,
Duff
duff.beach@bingham.com
Post a Comment