Monday, March 02, 2009

And In Other News

I got a job. It's hard to tell at this point whether this means I will blog more or less frequently. I am super happy and relieved to have a job, both for economic reasons and for staying-home-is-boring reasons. And I think my job will be interesting and challenging without being insanely difficult or out of my league or anything. 

I updated Fungus Everything. Carl has a recipe for Tortilla Dulce at gringosenica. I am going to try to make it in the next day or two. I will let you know how it goes.

Anyway, just updating you then. Carry on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask Carl before you make the dolce; mine came out very gummy..... was something missing? MIL

Steve said...

Congrats on the job. What are you going to be doing? Is it a secret? Like espionage? Cooool! I love espionage. And I like saying it! It's so much better than saying administrator. Or lawyer. Don't do any special renditions though. They are awful.

Anonymous said...

Great News!! I hope you like your new "covert op" (ha ha Steve who commented above!!). So tell us what you'll be doing.

Anonymous said...

So you're buying beers for the street? Fantastic. Domestic macrobrew, please.

mu-galto said...

Congrats on the job. Don't tell me what it is if you would have to kill me once I know.