Friday, June 20, 2008

In Case You Are Wondering

It would be rough on my family, with the rigors of the campaign and the possibility of moving to DC, but I am also willing to be Obama's VP, if asked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have to wait until 2012.

Andrea said...

I don't think I would be constitutionally incapable of being the Vice President just because I am under 35. Plus, I will be 35 on Feb 17, 2009, so as long as I am not called on to fill in between Jan 20 and then, it should be fine. And if President Obama needs to have knee surgery on Feb 1 or something, Secretary of State Joe Biden can take the reins. I will be with Michelle at Barack's bedside anyway, making sure she has a magazine or a Diet Coke so she doesn't have to leave his side, even though its only knee surgery.

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you get it, if only so I can see liam and quinn outdance john roberts' son.

Anonymous said...

You'd be a far more appropriate choice than Hagel, that's fer sher.