At work, we have a spam filter on so I don’t have to see much spam. It’s very effective, so every few days I log on to make sure it hasn’t caught a personal email from a friend who for some reason might have sent me an email about Nigeria, Viagra, watches and stock tips. There’s usually nothing there. But lately there have been a lot of emails which have the subject “you look really stupid” or “what a stupid face you have here”. I have to admit, its pretty effective. I am dying to open one of these emails to see what it could possibly be about. So far, I have held off but if the taunting continues, I don’t know how long I will be able to hold out.
Update: Now all the spam is saying "alaiacon is a moron". How galling is that!?
2 comments:
I've been getting those, too, also in my junk mail folder at work. I find them compelling as well.
-Ella
jlav is a moron, too. let me know if you find someone to open one.
Post a Comment