Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm Sure This Will End Well

From BPN today:

My name is Nata, I'm 20 and I grew up in Jerusalem.


I will be in Berkeley until spring and am looking for a family with kids and a spot on their lawn to park my minibus converted into a room! All I'd need is to use the facilities in your house (bathroom, kitchen) and in exchange I can babysit your kids for several hours a week. I come from a very big family and have lots of experience in nannying, so if this sounds like an idea that could work in your house please contact me, I think it could be really awesome!! 

I am currently in Israel for my brother's wedding and will be back only on October 8th so just write me an email or send me your phone number if you're interested!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will you volunteer?