Monday, June 22, 2009

The Best Thing That Happened (To Me) Today

I found a secret cherry tree on quasi-public property that has delicious cherries on it. By even blogging about it, I run the risk that my one neighbor who reads this will either go find it or relentlessly harass me about it until I give up the location. By mentioning "quasi-public property", I've already revealed its location, practically (sound of me thwacking own forehead).

In other news, I seem to have committed myself to a boot camp class twice a week, starting Saturday. I'll let you know how that goes. The boot camp class is also in my neighborhood, and if the aforementioned neighbor bugs me about the cherry tree location, I will probably send him to the boot camp class location instead. (I'm assuming that he won't read the whole post by writing this.) Hilarity will ensue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank god for blogs, I know what everyone is doing. So is the cherry tree on the edge of the golf course? MIL

Anonymous said...

FUN!! Enjoy those cherries, you cherry hog! My grandfather had a huge cherry tree in his yard when I was little - aren't they the BEST picked right from the tree.

Boot camp? I look forward to those blog posts.