I have been feeling heat from some corners about my lack of blogging. Apologies. I had a hilarious (to me) entry about Marcel Marceau, but *someone* (who can stand behind my chair when I am blogging at home) thought it was "in poor taste". So, I tabled it, and now its stale.
Anyway, I have been way too busy to think of anything funny to say. My sister's wedding, lots of travel, and lots of work have kept me observation-free (other than, "geez, what's all this traffic?" and "SNOT? On my new blouse?? SHIT!") and basically humorless (not the wedding - it was a laugh riot).
I will try to repent, write some hilarious and poignant bon mots. Failing that, you will get your tasteless, late, off-brand Marcel Marceau post.
1 comment:
I wanted to see a headline that read: Marcel Marceau Dies Quietly in His Sleep. I didn't, but maybe only because: a) He didn't (perhaps he died wailing loudly); b) I don't live in New York anymore and, as a result, don't have access to the headline-writing poets on the job at the Daily News and the NY Post. Tabloids have great, sometimes cringe inducing headline writers AND I LOVE THEM FOR IT!
Post a Comment