Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Toothbrushes

Toothbrushes toothbrushes toothbrushes.

By the way, is Lincoln Chafee going to go back to being a blacksmith now??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the Academy of St. Elizabeth (which you were in that linked Chafee post), hello fellow SEA grad!
I have no idea if you'll remember me but I was 2 years ahead of you and at least once gave you a ride home. I was friends with Erin B. who went to U of C also. Holy old times, Batman.
I found your blog via the Hotties contest, awesomely.
Hi, Andrea!

Andrea said...

Holy crap! I totally remember you. You were one of my "cool" senior friends. Part of the triumvirate of Erin, Beth and Kelly. Right?? Do I have the correct Beth? Since there were (no joke) 4 Allisons and 3 Karas in my class of 55 girls, there may of course have been more than 1 Beth in the SEA class of '90. send me your email address (I'm at andrealaiacona@yahoo.com)