Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Shooting Fish in a Barrel

Here's your BPN post o' the day:
How to properly dispose of placenta in freezer
We took our baby's placenta home in the hopes of planting it under a tree, forgetting that we are renters with no backyard.Now, it's in our freezer and I wanted advice about proper disposal (it's considered biohazardous waste). Can we take it back to Kaiser? Other ideas? needing freezer space back
What.were.they.thinking.exactly? And what do they need the freezer back for? Thanksgiving leftovers? You made your bed, placenta-keepers, and now you need to sleep in it.

In other news, I saw a truck today that said
Crime Scene Clean-up, Inc. Homicide Suicide Accidental Death 24 Hour Service

Good to know that's out there, I guess.

Not much going on otherwise. I am wiped out from all this work and kids and sh*t.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see them bring it back to Kaiser.

I heard of a woman getting the placenta made into vitamins that she took while breast feeding. I am surprised that suggestion hasn't popped up on the BPN.