I am pretty tired of hearing about how huge I look, and why I am still at work, and how I am "all baby" and "bout to bust" and so forth. You can direct all future comments to this
brave woman, who has found a terrible way around China's one-baby policy.
2 comments:
She's only at 5 months! Can you update us as to her girth/health as her due date approaches?
Also - why is there a handicapped symbol next to the word verification prompt here?
in other mother news:
No changing table? No problem. On June 4, Britney Spears, 24, with 9-month-old son Sean in tow, picked up pink thongs at a Victoria’s Secret in Mission Viejo, California. Her next order of, uh, business? Changing Sean’s dirty diaper — on the floor next to the cash register! Says the source, “Britney then tried to hand it to an employee,” but the salesperson wouldn’t take it.
Post a Comment