I am posting this for my temporarily-Swedish readers:
Speaking of publicists, was it Darryl Hannah's publicist who thought she could revive her career by being arrested at The Farm in LA? Because it isn't going to work. I suspect Julia Butterfly Hill is a little annoyed that DH has been squatting on a bush or something for the past 17 days. I suspect this because I am a lot annoyed by it. And I am 110% the biggest community gardening fan on the planet. I am just not a Darryl-Hannah-revived-career fan.
2 comments:
You know, I've given this whole Darryl Hannah in a walnut tree thing an awful lot of thought, and have decided that "climbing a walnut tree" is a pretty good expression for use in lieu of "getting on one's high horse," and/or showing comically zealous dedication to something. That is all.
-dan
Darryl does drive a bio-diesel converted Charger but I don't think she even lives in LA, I thought she had a teepee in Colorado or something. And she had an insane amount of botox. And she was probably driven to the farm. And she is like the fifth 'celebrity' to be arrested there. All the same, there are feel good views from the top of high horses, no?
p.s. ALL the news in Sweden is World Cup news.
Post a Comment