
His mother, Pepto, looks like she wants to bust out as well. His sister Jane, Jr. or whatever her name is, just looks scared.
At this moment, GWB is wondering, "can mah ah-brows float off my face? Wha!? Who is that little boy? Is he one of those Wilson twins? Goddamnit with those people! This was supposed to distract folks from Rove. This is low, sending a 4 year old. I can't top that. Oh, wait, I saw that kid at dinner. How do ah know him? Robert's kid? Is that rah-t? What the hell is wrong with this guy? He can't keep his own damn kid under control and ah'm asking him to overthrow Roe? Crap. Where's Karl?"
3 comments:
see now, i think Pepto looks like she wants to grab the kid by the ear and give him a smack on the bum, like any good catlik mother.
nice blog!!!
lovek.
For me, the best thing about krumping is how it can-- homonymically and otherwise-- conjure up memories of a certain former boss.
hed
I'm sure Teresa would give a full-blown smackdown, Austrian/Rhodesian-mama-style. Whoever said Dems were more permissive than Pubs? I would like to see a Chelsea v. Jenna krump-off. I think we know who would win that one.
Post a Comment