Saturday, July 16, 2005
Mamas, Don't Let Yer Babies Grow Up to Play Fantasy NASCAR
For those of my very few readers who are also my competitors in the Yahoo! NASCAR Fantasy thing that we do to alleviate our far-flung loneliness, a note of caution. A lot of you have used up the number of times you can run a driver in a race (9 is the max), so you need to get in there and pick a different driver. I am pointing this out to you because Tsvidogg and Jeff (can't remember Liszt's secret name) probably already know this and will continue to dominate unless you take affirmative action to pick new drivers. And the real reason is that Brook has just now firgured it out (see, I was not even spreading this around in the house) and he will probably get ahead of all of us unless we band together and act like the Longshots we are. Good luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
grrr...rules. That Fantasy NASCAR seemed too easy. not that I was doing well after like the second week. Pass me a PBR, I am puttin' on my confederate flag bikini and getting back in the game....
Post a Comment