Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This Week

It's only Tuesday, but I want to share what is making this week feel so great:

1. My kids came home from the East Coast. They seem more mellow and more mature. Evidence of that is the newfound ability to visit the bathroom alone (them, not me).

2. I diffused a kid's temper tantrum using patience and good humor rather than losing my shiznit and yelling.

3. A skin tag fell out exactly 24 hours after I googled it, which means I have found a new cure for skin tags!

4. I've sold 114 earthquake kits in my trial balloon/fundraiser. I am aiming to sell 200 and there's still 2 weeks until school starts.

5. Eric Holder is directing federal prosecutors not to seek mandatory minimum sentences, which is one of several measures to reduce incarceration rates.

6. I was only 6 days late in mailing my mother's birthday present. I believe the earlier record was . . . never.

7. I'm going on vacation on Friday.

No comments: