After I invited everyone to follow me on Twitter, my spouse let me know that I require new followers to be verified by me before they can read my posts. None of you asked to follow me, so I assume no one else tried to follow me there. Probably because you are mainly Luddites who are ambivalent about even reading this so-called blog. Anyway, I added my Twitter feed over there in the right hand column, so you'll have a reason to check back in even if I am not updating the blog.
As for Day 2 of San Diego, all I can say is, Legoland is nirvana for a 6 year old boy. Mine literally ran from place to place, overwhelmed and thrilled by the whole thing. It's probably the best theme park for kids that I've ever been to. My kids are anxious to return this weekend (not happening).
4 comments:
HA HA HA!! "not happening". Good line!
I will never do twitter but love reading your blog. So what did you do while the boys were skiing? MR
I don't understand Twitter, and I fear that which I do not understand.
I don't understand Twitter, and I fear that which I do not understand.
Post a Comment