First of all, today's the last work day to register for the St. Scobie's Mock Brackets March Madness Extravaganza! Meet your fellow Scobites! Make wildly baseless predictions about a sport which you either don't like or don't care enough about to dislike! Or beat those of us who are making baseless predictions! Brackets can be done starting on Sunday, so I will harp on about this again, but go do it now, so you can be sick of it by next week.
From a source (Chronicle, I think) that I don't feel like finding a link to, about a favorite topic of mine:
One law enforcement source told us, "The San Francisco guys were saying, 'Don't mess with us, we're 415' -- and the Yalies were saying, 'Yeah, well, we're 212.'
"All of them trying to act like they were from the hood,'' the source said. "Heck, the only hood any of these guys had ever seen was the hood of a Mercedes-Benz."
Heh heh. B asks: "Is there a lamer area code than 415?" Probably 650 or 778, but you know what he means.
Curt Schilling started a blog.
But for some really good reading this week, check out Rangelife.
1 comment:
Hey, Ms. Scobie, can you make sure my bracket picks went through? I keep getting an error message. Maybe that's because I picked Oral Roberts to win it all?
hed
Post a Comment