Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WTF?

Having gotten no satisfaction from my earlier license plate musings, I was pretty annoyed today to see a bumper sticker that said, "I (heart) dogs & I (heart) art & I vote!!" I am not even going to bother researching this stupid bullshit. I will go straight to Dan's conclusion re Thomas Payne: "Actually it makes no effing sense at all, and solves nothing." I may cross-stitch that on my ass if I see another stupid fucking license plate/bumper sticker.

I take that back, since Berkeley is the ninth circle of bumper sticker hell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

careful with the promises. though I am really happy that you are sticking with your 2005 new year's resolution all the way into may 2006, well done!

kmlc

Anonymous said...

p.s. a friend recently saw a Volvo station wagon with license plate: V4GINA

Anonymous said...

If only the democratic party could capture these key voters: the ones whose politics reside exclusively in the narrow intersection of art-dog/dog-art. dogs that paint and sculpt? paintings or sculptures of dogs? What do they want? 2006 is in their hands, people!

Anonymous said...

I saw that bumper sticker too! My subsequent befuddlement mixed with keen irritation almost resulted in rear-ending said dog loving artist voter.